livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Root Cellar Re: 11 Best Foods You Aren?t Eating

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Root Cellar Re: 11 Best Foods You Aren?t Eating
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 08:07:35 -0700

Flattery will get you everywhere ;-) - but I'm the one who benefits most in
this. It was later in life that we decided we had to live more sustainably
(and affordably!), and with time short we need the input and challenge of
other peoples' views and experience. And this list makes it happen. Our other
list, Old Ways, works the same.

paul tradingpost@lobo.net

------------------
Mark wrote:

I'd hope that the moderator allow this post through :-)
I think that we all owe Paul a great big Thank You for his wonderful work in
helping keep what is, in my opinion, the finest list serv group in existence.
His vision, consistency and fairness are what has allowed this list to
become the wonderful resource that it is (why it attracts such a great group
of people).

Thanks Paul!

-Mark Nagel
Everett, WA