livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Root Cellar Re: 11 Best Foods You Aren?t Eating

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: mdnagel@verizon.net
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Root Cellar Re: 11 Best Foods You Aren?t Eating
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 03:20:05 -0600 (CST)

I'd hope that the moderator allow this post through :-)

I think that we all owe Paul a great big Thank You for his wonderful work in helping keep what is, in my opinion, the finest list serv group in existence.  His vision, consistency and fairness are what has allowed this list to become the wonderful resource that it is (why it attracts such a great group of people).

Thanks Paul!

-Mark Nagel
Everett, WA