livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Tomatoes

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: realfood@wonderfulfarm.com
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Tomatoes
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 20:59:13 -0700

Not very exciting but early girls do great here and are a family favorite even over juliets,  genovese or the brandywine types.  We get very hot suddenly and have a short but high heat unit season and they are very dependable, disease and pest free, tasty and around 4 oz or so.

Blessings,

Aliza

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Howard Thurman