livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Tomatoes

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "henry walden" <henrywalden@lycos.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Tomatoes
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 23:57:54 -0500 (EST)

I can vouch for that.

Ed

Date : Thu, 07 Jan 2010 07:28:22 -0700
>From : "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
To : livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

I see you mention Gourmetseed.com. They're a couple hours down the road from
us here in NM. My original order of Genovese came from them, tho I've
developed a more globe shaped strain by saving seed. That's the tomato that
gets $5.00 lb at the markets. We invite people to sample and the taste sells
them nine times out of ten.