livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] No-till planting

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "mcoldiron" <mcoldiron@crcom.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] No-till planting
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 13:57:58 -0500

Not sure what you are trying to say. I sell my shelled peas for $5 a quart.bag. The bushel goes for about $45 and I get $1.50 a pound for less. Don't you think that's a lot more than it cost to plant and pick it?

TxBeeFarmer (Mark)
West Texas Zone 7b

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>