livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] No-till planting

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] No-till planting
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2008 12:42:04 -0600

Black eyed peas for market? Let's see. Subtract the costs just for black eyed
peas from the gross income from just that crop. Divide that by the total
number of hours you spend growing, picking, shelling and selling them. That's
what you're paying yourself to grow black eyed peas. Is it more than 10 cents
an hour?