livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] TxBee Dry Land Farming

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Ken Hargesheimer <minifarms2@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>, diebrand@yahoo.com
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] TxBee Dry Land Farming
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 06:19:34 -0700 (PDT)

I wish people would do their homework on a subject before calling accurate information dogma.

http://krex.k-state.edu/dspace/handle/2097/764

http://www.farmingandtheenvironment.org/

http://www.dpi.nsw.gov.au/agriculture/farm-business/budgets/summer-crops/dryland-ne/ne-dryland-maize-07-08.pdf

http://www.notill.org/past_conf/wc08/watson_dryland_article.pdf