livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] No till and market gardening (was tractors?)

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Dean" <andeanfx@midrivers.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] No till and market gardening (was tractors?)
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 21:34:34 -0600

According to this site, yes it is tillage. http://www.allsun.com.au/BroadForkL.html I would have to agree, as it disrupts the soil considerably beyond what is done in the process of planting and harvesting. Dean

Keeping Your Memories Alive while
Creating Family Keepsakes
www.scrapbooksupplydepot.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Liz" <liz@allslash.org>