livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] tractors?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Wayne <wa2yne@gmail.com>
  • To: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen@earthlink.net>, "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] tractors?
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 18:02:09 -0500

Like buying a Yugo. You buy two workig vehicles, one to drive and one for spare parts, ha ha ha.
I knew a person who had thought about buying one.
last one of those I saw was in 98 in Rochester NY.
If I needed a tractor, I'd rather buy something for which I stood a chance of getting spares.
just clicked in, what is that Korean car that the company went belly up?

A great deal on an item is not a great deal if it needs parts you can't get.

Wayne WA2YNE
Imperial, Tejas