livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] How do you start?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] How do you start?
  • Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 19:44:58 -0600

Well, you already found Ruth Stout which is no-till, and lasagna gardening
and double digging which are not no-till. But this is not "the" no-till list.
We do include it because it's demonstrated to be highly effective as
everything but selling tractors.

Those links Mitch just sent make a good start. Any questions, toss 'em out.
We're here. Personally I don't claim to know everything, but if I can't find
an answer I'll find someone who can, somewhere.