livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] the Dervaes family - No-till, Permanent Bed Farming

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Dean" <andeanfx@midrivers.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] the Dervaes family - No-till, Permanent Bed Farming
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 10:45:20 -0700

Paul, speaking of year around growing, we are quite a way north of you but at a lower elevation (I think) but would like to have produce for personal use as close to year around as possible. Is that feasible with a decent size green house? If a tomato plant is grown in an environment with a removable cover, i.e. started under cover then the cover removed and the cover replaced in the fall how long will that plant produce fruit, etc. etc. Dean

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>