livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] the Dervaes family - No-till, Permanent Bed Farming

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: emitch@att.net, livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] the Dervaes family - No-till, Permanent Bed Farming
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 08:34:24 -0700

Mitch, I saw that article on the Dervaes some time ago but was skeptical
about anyone producing so much on so little land. Now they reveal how,
growing in beds year round. We can't do year round in this climate, but
with permanent mulched beds we come close in productivity. So it's quite
believable.