livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] that came out of the ground

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "BirdWalk" <birdwalk@frontiernet.net>
  • To: "'Healthy soil and sustainable growing'" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] that came out of the ground
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 13:56:15 -0600

I have been asked how they put that nice brown wrapper on the potatoes.

The interesting point here is the gal who asked that one felt qualified to
argue with me about gardening and farming in general. If anything, she knew
even less about animals.

I might have refused that dropped tater on the issue of bruising.