livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] that came out of the ground

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Ken Hargesheimer <minifarms2@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] that came out of the ground
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 10:34:32 -0800 (PST)

I opened a file in my computer for such tales, if anyone has anymore.

Ken H

TamesonOB <tamesonob@metrocast.net> wrote:
When I was working as a checker at the local grocery store a few years back I accidentally dropped a potato on the floor. I picked it up and placed it back in the bag and continued on with my checking. The lady said she no longer wanted any of the potatoes because they were dirty. I still can't figure that out - they are grown in the dirt first of all and secondly wasn't she going to wash it and cook it (and possibly peel it) before eating it anyway?

Silly, silly people.

Tameson