livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] (no subject)

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "John Smith" <mikakigr@gmail.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] (no subject)
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 11:08:46 +0200

I will just limit myself to making one remark. You use the phrase
"global warming can be a good thing" and it allows population to
spread out further north and south. Do you really think that this
redistribution will take place in a peaceful way? Nearly every war in
humanity's history has been about changing borders, ownership of
resources etc. We are not in the ice age with a virgin earth waiting
for us to choose where to settle. Either you are a troll or you have
seriously been sold a load of bullshit from somewhere.

John Smith