livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] (no subject)

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] (no subject)
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 19:06:03 -0700

Well, it's you against the unanimous concensus of the world's
climatologists on the UN panel. Never mind about the hundreds of millions
who'll die if rising sea levels drown most of the seacoast cities. Never
mind growing desertification in the warmer latitudes and dropping water
tables. It's all good, huh.

I don't know where you got that crock about Gore, but whatever his failings
you're implying far more than you can prove. You seriously need to show
more respect for facts.