livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] (no subject)

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Dean" <andeanfx@midrivers.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] (no subject)
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 09:46:03 -0700

Johnny, your thought processes match ours quite closely.  I think there is going to be an internal collapse then takeover and am pretty sure I don't want to be around to witness it, at least very close.  We are even considering expatriation; not that we are running from problems or looking for problems to be fixed, we simply feel we have done what we can do here and it is now time to look for another country from which to watch.  Dean

Keeping Your Memories Alive while
Creating Family Keepsakes
www.scrapbooksupplydepot.com