livingontheland - [Livingontheland] (no subject)

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Johnny Stansell <jgstansell@yahoo.com>
  • To: Livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] (no subject)
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 15:27:17 -0800 (PST)

Global warming can be a good thing. It allows the population to spread out further north and south. Global freezing squeezes people and animals to the middle.  Are storms and drough a new thing or have we had them always?  Is global warming/freezing natural?  Don't know but I think we have had ice ages and also no ice in the past.  What we are headed for is a tax like the world has never seen that will make a few extremely rich.  Gore started a company in England that is hoping to make billions.  They will pay some out too but I think you will find they will keep more than they pay out somehow.  The globe is warming, about a half a degree in the last 25 years, but no rise since 1998.  The North seems to be warming, but the south is cooling. Google "there is a problem with global warming"

Johnny