livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] NYTimes.com: Food That Travels Well

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] NYTimes.com: Food That Travels Well
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 23:16:37 -0600

Michelle, I'm that person who "said the article was flawed because its
findings were comparing only farms with high energy inputs and low food
miles against farms with low energy inputs and high food miles". But what I
tried to say, Frances and Anna Lappé said better in their unpublished
response to the editor of the Times. Anyway it turned out I was in total
agreement with Frances and Anna.

paul tradingpost@lobo.net
listowner