livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Plant an Edible Forest Garden By Harvey Ussery

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Norma Sutton" <sweetspringfarm@gmail.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>, "Harvey Ussery" <boxwood@nelsoncable.com>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Plant an Edible Forest Garden By Harvey Ussery
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 06:23:35 -0400

Harvey I would be curious as to were you started.  I'm moving to another area in about 3 years and I'd love to start this when I get there, but I'm bumbuzzled as to where to start.  I might mention that I'm moving to the plains so I'm wondering what kind of "forest garden" would be appropriate there lol.
Norma