livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] What to do when the mulch runs out?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: emitch@att.net, livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] What to do when the mulch runs out?
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 20:47:24 -0600

Mitch, I tend to agree. Jeavons made his point, but isn't there an enormous
-more than enormous - amount of organic waste generated all over the
country that needs to be recycled into growing soil? Obviously, if we
obsess with repeating Jeavons' experiment then a lot will keep going to
landfills. That's my thinking.