livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] What to do when the mulch runs out?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Ken Hargesheimer <minifarms2@yahoo.com>
  • To: "E. E. Mitchamore Jr" <emitch@att.net>, Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] What to do when the mulch runs out?
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 17:38:23 -0700 (PDT)

Mitch,

Soil test are no good unless it is an organic soil test which runs nearly $100 here in TX.  I really do not get very excited about soil testing  anyway.  I have not had one done in 20 years.  When you do the things mentioned previously, the soil is right.  That $100 is better spent increasing the organic matter.

I do not think "hi-tech" except with computers.

Ken H

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time