livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] "real" farming? was (no subject)

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Claudia & Linda" <dragonhill2@netzero.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] "real" farming? was (no subject)
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 10:37:52 -0500

If someone else farms the land and you don't even know the details of how it is farmed then how can you claim to know what real farming is all about. Did you ever farm this place yourself? Do you really know what is like to work a piece of land, to care for it, to try to make it better? Do you know what it is like, not to have a cash income from a piece of land, but to have it provide or fail to provide the food you eat thru out the year? Maybe you need to re-examine your idea of real farming.

Claudia
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Fischer" <cen12205@centurytel.net>