livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Greenhouse?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Ken Hargesheimer <minifarms2@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Greenhouse?
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 06:44:25 -0700 (PDT)

My opinion is that the people at the universities and experiment farms DO NOT LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD.

Ken

TradingPostPaul <tradingpost@riseup.net> wrote:

Barb and I got in on a hoophouse building party at a nearby farm. The deal
was, the farmer put up the money for materials and an NMSU rep from the
Alcalde experiment farm organized the work and with the help of about 20
people put up a hoophouse in one day. It was 20 x 60 with rollup sides. The
rep was experienced and worked like a demon, but privately several of us
had serious reservations about the final result.

Need Mail bonding?