livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] (no subject)

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Barbara Fischer" <cen12205@centurytel.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] (no subject)
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 14:14:52 -0600

I am getting just a little bit tired of all the bashing of the previous farmers.  My family has been farming the same farm in central Illinois since 1860 and we haven't "ruined" it yet.  Most of you don't know what you are talking about.  ...being a "little" garden plot farmer does not make you knowledgeable about real farming.  Geezh!

Barbara