livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] hippie communes

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] hippie communes
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 20:12:43 -0600

Please keep in mind, "dirty hippies" were not my words, and I (carefully)
included the words "the ones I knew" so as not to paint everybody as lazy
jerks. Actually, Miranda, I'd like to hear more about how that worked with
your market gardens supplying restaurants way back when. Esp any
innovations you folks came up with. Again, I'm here to learn as much as
anyone. Thanks.

paul, tradingpost@riseup.net
The care of the Earth is our most ancient and most worthy, and after all
our most pleasing responsibility. To cherish what remains of it and to
foster its renewal is our only hope.
- Wendell Berry