livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] hippie communes

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Dan Conine <dconine@dotnet.com>
  • To: Livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] hippie communes
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 11:38:53 -0500

From what I've read, the problem with hippie communes is the hippies.....
They need "squares" to get the work done between parties, and they need to grow something besides dope; though I think hemp wouldn't be a hard transition for them, and dope does make a lucrative cash crop for the CIA's little empire......;-)
Liberal ideas work in Sweden because they have Swedes.....etc.

Dan Conine
Belgium, WI