livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] in the interest of full disclosure/ Compost tea and bugs in a jug

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] in the interest of full disclosure/ Compost tea and bugs in a jug
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 13:12:27 -0600

Sorry, but if after all these years you can't show us that long-term
independent studies show benefits comparable to existing, well known,
economical, sustainable soil building practices, I don't want to waste any
more time on it here. So it's been tried in 26 countries? Where are the
reports from all those countries? And don't keep telling us it works better
than plain water. Banana peels work better than plain water. And I don't
want to hear about "high quality ACT". I want to hear the results on
growing. And I want to know why all the negative results are left out of
your promotions. This is really starting to look unethical, Mr. Norsen.

paul, tradingpost@riseup.net

The outstanding scientific discovery of the twentieth century is not
television, or radio, but rather the complexity of the land organism. Only
those who know the most about it can appreciate how little we know about
it.
- Aldo Leopold in Round River, 1933