livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Compost tea and bugs in a jug

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Soilsecrets@aol.com
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Compost tea and bugs in a jug
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 12:34:39 EDT

In a message dated 6/15/2006 10:04:19 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, bob@bnbrew.com writes:
" Will those who say it can't be done please step out of the way of those who are doing it!
That's fine Bob, do it on your own land and your own penny, but don't be putting the stuff on someone else's land at their expense!   My suggestion to my clients from this point forward when they have been damaged financially because some commercial entity sold them on the use of Compost tea is to sue them to the end of existence.

Dr. Michael