livingontheland - [Livingontheland] in the interest of full disclosure/ Compost tea and bugs in a jug

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] in the interest of full disclosure/ Compost tea and bugs in a jug
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 10:27:39 -0600

Robert, I hate to bring this up, but in the interest of full disclosure -
didn't you forget to mention that you're in business to sell compost tea
machines - something called Bob's Brewers? A 500-gallon model specifically?

paul, tradingpost@riseup.net
The outstanding scientific discovery of the twentieth century is not
television, or radio, but rather the complexity of the land organism. Only
those who know the most about it can appreciate how little we know about
it.
- Aldo Leopold in Round River, 1933