livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Ethanol a net energy loss

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Ethanol a net energy loss
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 08:56:03 -0600

I don't recall where, but someone pointed out that ethanol only provides a
small fraction of the energy used in Brazil.

paul, tradingpost@riseup.net
The care of the Earth is our most ancient and most worthy, and after all our
most pleasing responsibility. To cherish what remains of it and to foster its
renewal is our only hope.
- Wendell Berry