livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Livingontheland Digest, Vol 36, Issue 4

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Terry Wereb <frosted-acres@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Livingontheland Digest, Vol 36, Issue 4
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 08:02:08 -0700 (PDT)

Ken, I am surprised at you-- did you not read the
sarcastic tone of the statement? We may not be able
to sell raw milk for human consumption, but if we ell
it for another purpose, we really have NO CONTROL over
what the buyere does with it once he gets home!@ I
sell raw milk to a customer to make say, goat milk
soap. Well, what is to stop that customer from rinking
the milk when he gets home? It is not the farmer's
position to make sure the milk does, in fact, get
turned into soap.

Terry