livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Livingontheland Digest, Vol 36, Issue 4

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Ken Hargesheimer <minifarms2@yahoo.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Livingontheland Digest, Vol 36, Issue 4
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 10:05:26 -0800 (PST)

I am sorry but someone needs to do their homework before speaking.

You don't sell raw milk for human consumption do you??????????? Don't you
know that's illegal :-)? The only thing that raw milk is useful for is
bathing in.

Water is cheaper to bath in.  22 states allow the sale of raw milk.  Isn't it interesting how we mentally are always thinking "high tech."   Cooked milk came about because people were getting TB from milk.  The solution was to stop drinking milk from those cows but high tech thinking said that cooking the milk would kill the TB germ. Therefore, a lot of companies could make a lot of money.  Now milk is ultra-cooked to speed up the process.   Even with cooking the milk, a dairy cannot have carrier cows in their herd.

If you depend on the government for advice, then soak you garden in chemicals and buy food soaked in chemicals because your government says is it ok.  If anyone wants info on this please contact me directly and I will email it to you.  minifarms@gmail.com.

Ken Hargesheimer