livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Livingontheland Digest, Vol 36, Issue 4

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Terry Wereb <frosted-acres@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Livingontheland Digest, Vol 36, Issue 4
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 10:32:44 -0700 (PDT)

no, they were here-- havent foun anything to the
contrary on that-- not even in the WEED guide. The
andelions the french use in salads are very different
from what our natives look like-- much larger, longer
leaves-- I have seen some of those 'wild', but the
majority arounf here are the native types

Terry