livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] raw milk in New England

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Terry Wereb <frosted-acres@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] raw milk in New England
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 08:05:21 -0700 (PDT)

Ah yes, the rock gardens have been quite prouctive the
last couple years--In geology, there is a term- parent
rock- that refers to the bedrock. It seems to be
reprocing quite nicely!

I did pull some turnips last week--the covering I did
of the garden area at Moms has paid off-- the swiss
chard is even starting to grow--

Terry