livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Jerry Baker?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Greg and April" <gregandapril@earthlink.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Jerry Baker?
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 08:44:23 -0700

Just catching up.

I have noticed that there appears to a be a method to his madness, with a difference of where and when he sprays his different concoctions.

Things like the beer, Epsom Salts, and household ammonia, , mostly end up on the ground, to feed the good microorganisms & plants.

Things like tobacco juice, and Listerine generally are sprayed on the plants, when he is targeting insects & spraying plants to prevent disease.

Herbicide and vinegar, when he is targeting unwanted plants.

Dish washing soap is almost always used, because, it is to help the rest of the other stuff, adhere to what is being sprayed ( plants with waxy leaves ) or otherwise soak in. The soap also helps the stuff get in small areas.

Greg H.

----- Original Message ----- From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>