labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] Elderberry, plus quince and medlar

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Biz Storms" <biz.storms@sympatico.ca>
  • To: "'Ontario Fruit Explorers'" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] Elderberry, plus quince and medlar
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 15:31:11 -0400

Bert,

I would love some. Could I cross your palm with jars of honey in exchange?
I'd also like to hear about your methods for growing them out from seeds -
when you have time. Do they come true from seed like Fameuse apples?

Cheers, Bizmark

Ps Your black currants are thriving in our little nursery. Growing like
gangbusters, in fact. Can you remind me which variety they are? I've got to
become far more disciplined in labelling and record keeping.