labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] fruit wine/jam

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: "Ontario Fruit Explorers" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] fruit wine/jam
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 07:14:56 -0400

Hi bert,

I already have a freezer full of currants, and plan on visiting Harrow for peaches and cherries in August. I won't have capacity for apricots too.

Thanks for the offer though.

Later,
Tom

On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 05:34:02 -0400, bert dunn <helbert@idirect.com> wrote:

Morning Tom
Have an incredible crop of apricots. Do you want some for wine/jam? I know
its a long drive here.
Cheers Bert
Bert Dunn Box 352 Schomberg LOG1T0 1-905-880-4453