labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] tomatoes

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Biz Storms" <biz.storms@sympatico.ca>
  • To: "'Ontario Fruit Explorers'" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] tomatoes
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 11:02:18 -0400

Hi Tom,

Am dashing north to start planting massive amount of rootstock, but found
your email between unpacking from rowing and re-packing for the farm. Your
sketch gives me a good ideas. You can also use the greenhouse for growing
melons and tomatoes. The heat inside, offset by the open windows and door,
will help the melons in their ripening, and to help hold tomato plant growth
after the frost hits.

It may not have been to scale, but it prompted some nifty ideas.

Happy Easter to everyone. Cheers, Bizmark.