internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Urgent! NC Senator Hoyle to slam door on municipal broadband internet AND Google Fiber this week!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Urgent! NC Senator Hoyle to slam door on municipal broadband internet AND Google Fiber this week!
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 10:38:16 -0400

Mark, if you don't mind, I'm going to borrow liberally & literally from your text on that post in my message to my Senator. Thanks!

Thomas

Mark Turner wrote:
Hey, INW'ers! If you haven't called your state senators and you'd like to see fiber Internet in this lifetime, today is the day to call. Check out my blog post for contact info and background:
http://www.markturner.net/2010/05/25/sen-hoyle-tries-to-block-municipal-internet/

Also, if you can show up at tomorrow's Finance Committee meeting at 1 PM that would be great. It's in room 544 of the NCGA, same as the last meeting.

Thanks!

--
Mark Turner
www.markturner.net

Matt Drew wrote:
Also. while Christian and I may disagree on other things, I also
believe this bill is a bad idea and will be opposing it.
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

Thomas A. Beckett "At the intersection of business & creativity."
828-713-1668 Hendersonville & Asheville, North Carolina
Law Offices of Thomas A. Beckett, PLLC <http://www.tbeckett.com>