internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Urgent! NC Senator Hoyle to slam door on municipal broadband internet AND Google Fiber this week!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Mark Turner <jmarkturner AT gmail.com>
  • To: Internetworkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Urgent! NC Senator Hoyle to slam door on municipal broadband internet AND Google Fiber this week!
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 15:36:15 -0400

Matt Drew wrote:
> Also. while Christian and I may disagree on other things, I also
> believe this bill is a bad idea and will be opposing it.

Glad to hear it, Matt! The best thing you can do is find your state senator on the list below and give your senator a call today, urging them to vote no on S.1209. It's simple, it's painless, and it's effective!

Hoyle's bill is expected to be voted on in Wednesday's Senate Finance Committee Meeting. It's important to call NOW and raise your concern.

Thanks!

Mark Turner

Chatham Robert Atwater 715-3036 Dem Bob.Atwater AT ncleg.net Atwaterla AT ncleg.net

Durham Floyd B. McKissick 733-4599 Dem Floyd.McKissick AT ncleg.net McKissickla AT ncleg.net

Orange Eleanor Kinnaird 733-5804 Dem Ellie.Kinnaird AT ncleg.net Kinnairdla AT ncleg.net

Wake Daniel T. Blue 733-5752 Dem
Dan.Blue AT ncleg.net Bluela AT ncleg.net

Wake Neal Hunt 733-5850 Rep
Neal.Hunt AT ncleg.net Huntla AT ncleg.net

Wake Joshua H. Stein 715-6400 Dem Josh.Stein AT ncleg.net Steinla AT ncleg.net

Wake Richard Y. Stevens 733-5653 Rep Richard.Stevens AT ncleg.net Stevensla AT ncleg.net

=========
(List from Jay Ovittore of Stop The Cap):
http://stopthecap.com/2010/05/24/action-alert-stop-sen-hoyles-anti-municipal-broadband-bill-in-north-carolina/