internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] iPhone 2.0 upgrade turns my iPhone into abrick

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Lyman Green" <lymang AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] iPhone 2.0 upgrade turns my iPhone into abrick
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 12:20:56 -0400

I didn't see that.  I can't argue your point, but I still feel like they should have been able to fix it.

I went to AT&T today, who apologized for the issues I had.  All of my anger had dissipated and I still really wanted the phone, so I ended up ordering one.

They don't have them, but they are doing direct procurement, so you don't have to wait for a shipment, you just order one specifically which gets shipped to AT&T.

I was really, really angry for how badly that was handled.  And I've heard since, I was FAR from the only person with this issue yesterday.

Lyman