internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] iPhone 2.0 upgrade turns my iPhone into abrick

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] iPhone 2.0 upgrade turns my iPhone into abrick
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 16:33:50 -0400

My tilt is working just fine…

Sorry I couldn't resist.

I had read that about the coporate accounts also, but didn't want to rub  anyone's nose in it.  I decided weeks ago that I would wait until it's been out a bit and see what kind of apps show up in the app store.  I actually tether a lot and I'm hoping something shows up to allow tethering.  But I have my doubts that will happen.  Even if it doesn't, I'll probably seriously consider one sometime in the near future.

Today when I went to the movies there were another hundred or so people lined up at the Apple store again.  It seems like it isn't much better yet.  Apple is going to really be hearing about this mess for a good while.

Shea