internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Sure is quiet, innit?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "H. Wade Minter" <minter AT lunenburg.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Sure is quiet, innit?
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 15:28:03 -0500

On Mar 4, 2008, at 10:07 AM, Mark Turner wrote:

Sure is quiet out there! What's everyone up to? Glued to your TVs watching the results of today's primaries? Head stuck out the window waiting for tonight's rain? What's happening out there?

* Getting ready to move to San Antonio and start working for Rackspace
* Trying to sell MY house in Rolesville (http://idxre.com/idx/detail.cfm?cid=34991&bid=89&pid=986079 )
* Wrapping up my shows at ComedyWorx (last shows March 14-15 - come out and see!)
* Playing defense on an ice hockey team
* Going to Carolina Hurricanes games, while I still can.

So yeah, the San Antonio thing is the big one.