internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Best place to book flights online?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Lundgren Scott <internetworkers AT capitalfellow.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Best place to book flights online?
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 16:54:45 -0400

kayak.com for their lower page weight and ajax-y clean user interface. Nice features like nearby airport search and more robust date flexibility have made it my default travel meta-site.
Also farecast.com for what-if scenarios.

- SL

Michael Czeiszperger wrote:
Where are people going these days to book flights online? I've tried
Travelocity and Expedia and aren't completely satisfied with either
of them.