internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Best place to book flights online?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Cristóbal Palmer" <cristobalpalmer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Best place to book flights online?
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 16:03:36 -0400

Interesting. Being a fan of Maddox...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbitz#Controversies

Cheers,
CMP

On 7/19/07, ron thigpen <ron AT fuzzsonic.com> wrote:
Michael Czeiszperger wrote:
> Where are people going these days to book flights online?

I've been using Orbitz, though that's not really based on an exhaustive
comparison. It's fast enough and has a decent UI. I've stored my cache
of loyalty program IDs with them, which makes it more convenient.

Whoever you use, you may want to augment their offering by checking the
airline sites directly as the rates and promotions can vary. And
Southwest books online only through their site AFAICT.

--rt
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

Cristóbal M. Palmer
Love as a predictor of technological success: http://tinyurl.com/2em6zs