internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Best place to book flights online?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Cheryl Smith" <jesuismoi AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Best place to book flights online?
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 15:41:20 -0400

This is what I do as well.
I've only booked once through Orbitz directly, and that was for an
open-jaw international ticket that no one would let me route directly
(travel agent could have probably done it.)
Having been burned on car rentals booked on Orbitz and a hotel on
captain-kirk-buys-ahead, I always buy direct from the merchant--
Orbitz tells me who to buy and what tickets to get!

-Cheryl