internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Best place to book flights online?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jim Cook <james_cook AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Best place to book flights online?
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 16:04:29 -0400

I use them to find what airlines fly where when, and then use the airline's site directly. Tried to get
from here to Atlanta and back again just the other day and couldn't do it for under $400.

Michael Czeiszperger wrote:
Where are people going these days to book flights online? I've tried Travelocity and Expedia and aren't completely satisfied with either of them.