internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] The Local Gov't Fair Competition Act.

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Childers.Paula AT epamail.epa.gov
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>, internetworkers-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] The Local Gov't Fair Competition Act.
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 14:08:36 -0400

Uh, for those who know me, you'll know why I'm laughing at this
response. For those who don't, I am, as much as anyone on here, a
Flaming Liberal. Although very little of my life is Standard. The term
was meant as a humourous dig for both others here and myself, in that we
*do* realize and honor that there's a big huge space between poles, not
all of which neatly fits into one or the other. If you'd actually read
what I wrote, that would hopefully have been obvious.

Paula

internetworkers-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote on 07/18/2007 01:17:43
PM: