internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Gas Grill Advice

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: esther L <esther-L AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Gas Grill Advice
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 20:58:13 -0400

Consumer Reports reviewed grills in a recent issue. Our 10-12 year old grill is deteriorating, and we are replacing it. Stainless steel parts are less vulnerable to corrosion.

I want a side burner to help with cooking if we have another Hurricane Fran.

I don't like the look of the stainless steel grills, but that seems to be the popular style now. Grills seem to be larger, so you may want to measure the porch/deck, just to be sure the grill will fit.

Esther

Roger Austin wrote:
I'm getting ready to invest in a new gas grill. After looking at
a number of them and checking out things on-line, I wanted to get
the real info from those in the know. So, I thought I would ask
this group if they have any advice. Thoughts? Thanks, Roger

--
-- Esther L., esther-L AT mailsnare.net or esther-L AT alumni.virginia.edu
Speaking only for myself.